Monday, October 13, 2008

Ahhh....The Sweet Life Of A Snowm@n

Been A Few Days Since I posted something so here it is. Got a lot of stuff to do this week...school=ruling my life, LOL. Going to Georgetown this weekend with my Ecology class to survey and study phytoplankton, :)...Should be fun. Have exams next week and the following week so that wont be too much fun...but luckily ill be done prior to Halloween so I can go live it up this year...if I get invited to a party of course, LOL. Sent in an application to join the Slip n' Slide Records and be a representative so thats the highlight of my day, YAY!!! Well Thats it for now, thanks for checking in with me. Keeps it frosty...

-Snowm@n

2 comments:

TRIGGER MIKE THE GREAT said...

Something like fun, excluding the damn exams. Good luck homie and you should like Sheldon with the whole 'KEEP IT FROSTY' thing.

Anonymous said...

you goin to Georgetown as in Washington D.C.? Ah take me with you, i fit in a trunk.